Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Memorial Day Blog Party



Memorial Day Weekend. The unofficial start of summer. Surf, sand, and sea. I love summer, don't you? To celebrate, I'm having a blog party weekend.

That's right. A party on my blog. Woo hoo!

Since you can't have a party without music, I'm giving away summer music CDs.

Summer in the City definitely has a 70's vibe with classics such as Styx's Come Sail Away, Player's Baby Come Back, and Elton John's Rocket Man. Summer Splash is totally 80's - totally. Remember Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield (a.k.a. Dr. Noah Drake)? How about I Ran (So Far Away) by Flock of Seagulls? Or my favorite, Manic Monday by the Bangles?

To enter the CD contest, just visit my website www.bebethomas.com/Contact.htm and fill out the web form.

And don't forget to stop back throughout the weekend. I've got lots of fun stuff planned and more party favors to give away.

Posted by Bebe :: 11:26 PM :: 12 Comments:

Post / Read Comments