Saturday, July 22, 2006

Getting Ready for Nationals

I just got back from the salon, and my nails look all purty. I have another appointment on Tuesday night for a pedicure and eyebrow wax. Tonight, I'm going to make a tentative schedule and try to coordinate outfits to match.

As far as the pitch goes, I'm not stressing over this. Not yet anyway. I've pitched at local conferences, and it was only intimidating the first time. I plan to basically be myself and talk about my stories. Hopefully, it will be enough to garner a request.

What I am kind of stressing over is the internet access at the hotel. Apparently, it's 12.95 a day. I hear there is free wireless in the Peachtree Mall food court. I may be spending some time there. Stop by and see me.

Also, make sure to stop by the goody room to check out some of my promo items.

Posted by Bebe :: 10:01 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post / Read Comments