Saturday, May 27, 2006

It's a Zoo in Here

The winner of the CD player is... Stacy Holmes. Congratulations.

Today, my family went to the Philadelphia Zoo. I bought a family membership last month thinking if we go a few times this summer it will pay for itself. You get some perks, too. Like free parking. The problem is ALL the lots were full by the time we got there. Well, we ended up parking in Fairmount Park a good three-quarters of a mile from the zoo entrance.

Once we got inside, we had a blast! The baby loved the elephants and the petting zoo. And then we had to walk back to the car. Uphill. Man was that hard. Especially in flip-flops. (I know, I know... poor planning on my part!)

Anyway, I was thinking, my aching feet could use a little pampering. So today, I'm giving away a spa gift set. It includes Eucalyptus Cream Bath, Body Lotion & Bath Salts, plus one of those massager thingies.

If you've commented or entered my other contests this weekend you're eligible to win this prize. And if you haven't entered yet, there's still time. Just leave me a comment (or send an e-mail, if you're shy) to enter, and I'll announce the winner tomorrow night.

Posted by Bebe :: 8:59 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post / Read Comments