Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Spa Day

I frequent a little salon/day spa in the neighborhood. Usually, I pop in to get my nails done or maybe a pedicure if I'm really treating myself. For Mother's Day, my hubby went to the salon and got me a gift card which I cashed in today on a "Sea Escape Stone Facial & Body Therapy Massage."

Doesn't this sound wonderful? "During this 90-minute treatment, various sized stones are used as massage implements and are placed on key pressure points on your body to relieve tension, while layers of sea oils and masks rejuvenate, tone and firm the skin for dramatic and long term results. The sea stones are used in conjunction with reflexology and lymphatic drainage for complete face and body stress relief. A relaxing foot treatment and hand massage complete the treatment releasing tension and stress, and improving overall well-being."

Well, it was fabulous! And to add to the today's fabulousness, (is that a word? - LOL) I received a gift basket full of organic beauty products made by my friend, MotherHerb. Hmmm. Maybe I'll give away some Spa Goodies for my July contest. What do you think? Do you like girlie stuff as much as I do?

(But don't forget my June contest is still going on... scroll down for info.)

Posted by Bebe :: 8:11 PM :: 10 Comments:

Post / Read Comments