Monday, June 26, 2006

The Three Faces of Bebe

Frankly, I wasn't sure what to post today. Or even if I would post. It's not that I don't have anything to say, more like I have too much to say. I mean, there's three of me.

Fiction Writer Bebe says,"I've been promoting Aurora's Passion like crazy, but I am not sure I'm looking at every angle, so I'm taking a class this week on book promotions. When I'm not busy promoting, I've been researching Occupied Norway for the prequel to Aurora's Passion. And don't even get me started on my pitch for Red Sage or buying a new outfit for GH/Rita ceremony!"

Non-Fiction Writer Bebe says, "I'm completely in the weeds trying to get my research done for the non-fiction queries I sent out on last week!"

Wife & Mom Bebe says, "I have so much to do before we leave for North Carolina on Friday. I don't know how I'm going to do everything I need to, plus work full-time."

What's your week look like? How do you keep it all together?

Posted by Bebe :: 12:00 AM :: 11 Comments:

Post / Read Comments