Monday, July 24, 2006

Two Days and Counting...

Yesterday, I made a tentative schedule and have my outfits planned out (with a couple of extras just in case I change my mind). I also worked on getting some of my promo items together. I'm not quite done with that, though. I have to make another run to Staples.

My hubby gave me a diamond pendant this weekend. It's set in a white gold and yellow gold heart. I was completely surprised! He wanted me to know that he's proud of me and will miss me while I'm in Atlanta. He said he was going to give it to me on Wednesday morning before my flight, but that he thought it might upset me.

He's right. I'm excited about my trip, but also apprehensive and anxious. Besides missing my hubby (which is no small thing), I'm a teensy-weensy bit afraid of flying. I try not to think about everything that could go wrong that I have absolutely no control over. And sometimes it works. Mostly, it doesn't.

Any other worrywarts out there?

Posted by Bebe :: 7:16 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post / Read Comments