Monday, May 29, 2006

Hot, Hot, Hot

It's hot in Philadelphia today. I've got to get dh to put the rest of the air conditioners in this week. Fortunately, we do have a/c in our bedroom. I miss central air!

I've spent most of the day out on the deck. We bought a new grill today and put it together. Made some turkey burgers. Listened to some tunes. Got Aurora's Passion excerpts ready for my chat on Literary Nymphs tomorrow night. Stop by if you can.

My first author chat. I'm totally nervous.

Congratulations to the summer music winners, Zinnia & Annalee. Thanks a bunch for hanging out with me this weekend. I'm thrilled to pieces - because of you, the blog party was a big success! And I hope you'll keep stopping by, I have more contests planned, and a FABULOUS prize to give away when Aurora's Passion is released.

Posted by Bebe :: 9:00 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments