Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm Outta Here...

I figured I have time for one more post before I get cracking on the rest of the to do list.

1. Pack clothing, shoes, and various personal essentials
2. Change out my wallet and purse
3. Print out plane tickets and hotel confirmation
4. Assemble and pack promo and contest goodies
5. Find box to ship home free books
6. Pack up laptop computer/reconfigure router so hubby is not stuck with no internet if it goes down. (He is technologically challenged and will not know to reboot the router.)
7. Shave my legs.
8. Find inner peace

And how will I find inner peace? Well, my dad sent me this email... perhaps it could work.

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we
could all use a little more calmness in our lives.

By following this simple advice I heard on the Dr. Phil show, I have
finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all
the things you've started and never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and
hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished
off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of
Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the
remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake,
some Doritos and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel.


How are you feeling?

Posted by Bebe :: 7:49 PM :: 7 Comments:

Post / Read Comments