Tuesday, August 29, 2006

News at 11

Well, it's really almost midnight, but I couldn't think of an interesting title.

Anyway, I want to thank everyone for your hugs and well wishes. And I also want to give a shout out to my father. My dad stopped by my blog yesterday, read my post, and thought something was drastically wrong.
Hi Daddy! Everything is fine. I didn't mean to worry
you.

I'm an emotional person. I'm fragile beneath the tough, Philly girl exterior. But I'm also a fighter, a survivor. I am feeling better. Things feel less tense. I am getting back to normal.


***
I'm taking Elle James' & Delilah Devlin's class at Roses Colored Glasses, Write 50 Books in a Year. There's like a gazillion people on the yahoo loop. I'm only lurking, but worksheets they are posting are pretty good. Anybody else checking it out?

Laine Morgan is out as a major Duran Duran fan. I have to admit, I like them, too. (I mean, they aren't Barry Manilow, but... LOL!) So much so, that I watched their concert tonight on my local cable station. I never thought I would say this, but I am glad I watched the show. You know the song Ordinary World? Well, I haven't heard that song in years. But when I heard it tonight, everything clicked together for a novella I've been working on. Does music have that effect on your writing?

Everything Happens for a Reason



Posted by Bebe :: 11:55 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post / Read Comments