Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Happy Tuesday

I'm almost fully recovered from my promo weekend. Somebody please remind me never to schedule three events like that back to back - well, unless it is a multi-city book tour.

I started BIAW yesterday. I did a bit of brainstorming and wrote about 150 words before I conked out from exhaustion. Today will be better. I am bringing my Quickpad to work and hopefully, I will have some down time today.

My newsletter will go out this week, too. So, probably this weekend, I'll be making the much dreaded trip to the post office to send out prizes. If you won a prize from me and haven't received it yet, not to worry. I've just been procrastinating.

I've decided to start a new Friday feature on the blog: Conversations with Almost Famous Writers. I'll be posting my conversation with a writer you probably don't know about, but should. This Friday's conversation is with Crystal Jordan.

If you want to be featured, drop an e-mail to bebe "at" bebethomas "dot" com.

Posted by Bebe :: 8:41 AM :: 7 Comments:

Post / Read Comments