Thursday, August 17, 2006

Still Here, Just Busy

So... I've overextended myself again. Somebody smack me the next time I decide to launch a new blog/feature on existing blog, commit to BIAW, and write a newsletter in the same week. I should have taken a week off from the day job to do this. Oh, well. I work best under pressure.

Anyway, please come by tomorrow for my Conversations with Almost Famous Writers feature. My first guest will be the fabulous Crystal Jordan whose book Full Swing is out tomorrow with Cobblestone Press.

I'll also be posting the conversation on my new blog: Conversations With Almost Famous Writers. Send me an email if there is an Almost Famous Writer you would like to see featured or if you are a writer interested in being featured. The schedule is filling up quick! I'm already booking into 2007.

See you tomorrow!

Posted by Bebe :: 9:04 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post / Read Comments