Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Conversation With Stacy Dawn

It's Friday! Time to post a snippet of my Conversation With Almost Famous Writer Stacy Dawn.

Bebe: Hi, Stacy. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Stacy: I'm a stay-at-home mother of two and the only female in my house. (Sports of any kind dominate the topic of conversations 90% of the day.) I've been writing for years but seriously for the last four years.

Bebe: How do you work writing in to your daily routine?
Stacy: I try to fit my writing in the mornings and early afternoons for a few hours - not necessarily all together with kids underfoot LOL. But at the same time, I've kept this routine so they are used to it.

Bebe: You have two e-books out with Wild Rose Press. Tell us about the stories.
Stacy: The Theory of Love is a fun and flirty story...

Pop on over to Conversations With Almost Famous Writers to eavesdrop on the rest of our chat where Stacy dishes on being a Canadian, Jon Bon Jovi, and finding the perfect egg roll.


***
Ciar Cullen is conducting a poll on her blog. Cerri Ellis, book reviewer extraordinaire, nominated Aurora's Passion as one of the best e-books of the summer. Lots of great books were nominated, but if you're so inclined, drop by this weekend and vote for me. Here's the link: http://ciarcullen.blogspot.com/2006/08/vote-best-ebook-of-summer.html

I don't have any plans for the big weekend. My hubby may have to work Saturday. If the rain clears up we may barbecue on Sunday. Maybe even go to the movies. What are you doing?

Posted by Bebe :: 1:34 AM :: 8 Comments:

Post / Read Comments