Thursday, September 07, 2006

Murphy's Law

I had this whole end-of-summer post planned for earlier in the week, but my heart just wasn't in it. My heart hasn't been in writing, either. It's a big problem, since I have a major deadline just around the corner.

Here's why: It looks like my position at the day job may be eliminated. It's upsetting, because I love what I'm doing. The good news is I won't be out of a job completely; I just don't know what I'll be doing, where I'll be doing it, or what hours I'll be working yet. A bit unsettling to say the least.

Anyway, I'm planning a great post tomorrow. I'll be posting my conversation with Wild Rose Press author Marty Kindall. Marty writes Vintage romance, and her current book, The Knot, is set in the 1930's Blue Ridge Mountains.

I'll also have a little poll for you to check out.

And then on Tuesday, I'm having a special Dancing With the Stars edition of Conversations With Almost Famous Writers. You won't want to miss it.

Posted by Bebe :: 8:03 AM :: 7 Comments:

Post / Read Comments