Friday, September 22, 2006

An Update

Well, first for the good news. It's Friday. And I have my chat with Emma Petersen up at Conversations With Almost Famous Writers. You are not going to want to miss it! Emma dishes on shopping, cabana boys, and secret babies. Plus, she answers the "eggroll question"!

Now, the not so good news. I officially didn't get the job. Besides that, my current boss also got suspended on Tuesday and subsequently resigned yesterday. So, at this point, I don't know which location I will be assigned to or what position I will have. I guess you could say I'm in limbo. I am hoping for the best, of course. Any positive vibes, prayers, thoughts... thank you in advance.

In the meantime, I have those deadlines! See you soon.

Posted by Bebe :: 7:59 AM :: 12 Comments:

Post / Read Comments