Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rainy Days and Sundays...

So, it's my day off, and it's raining. Philadelphia is smack dab in the middle of a Nor'easter. It's such a lazy day. I thought I'd curl up with Persuasion by Jane Austen, but much to my surprise, I don't have the book. I could have sworn it was in my collection. Maybe I loaned it out to someone. Oh, well, I guess I'll have to pick up another copy.

I am working on another goal, though. Finally, I dug out all my Weight Watchers stuff. I'm so disorganized! I've been looking for it for a few weeks now. Today I opened my closet and there it was. The hubster is trying to be supportive. He said to me yesterday, "I think if you drank more water it would help." I know he's right, but water is so blah. So, he went out and bought me a case of spring water and some of those Crystal Light singles. Isn't he a sweetie?

I don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of the day. Maybe take a nap. Do some writing. Make some Garden Vegetable soup. Read a little. Enjoy the rainy day.

What are you doing today?

Posted by Bebe :: 11:19 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post / Read Comments