Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thirteen Things I'd Like to Do Before I Turn 40

I'm turning 40 in 307 days. Arrrrrgh! In the spirit of goal setting (terrible at this!) and visualizing my desires (good at this!), I present my Thursday Thirteen.


Thirteen Things I'd Like to Do Before I Turn 40


1. Lose 80 lbs. - I really need to do this for my health, looks AND self confidence.

2. Become pregnant (or adopt a baby) - I have 3 great step-kids and 2
grandsons (I love, love, LOVE them!), but I've never had a baby of my
own.

3. Write 2 Novels (OK - one I am working on, but must
FINISH! The other is the story of my heart - I don't know if it will
get published, but... I'm going to write it, anyway.)

4. Write 2 Novellas for e-publishers.

5. Submit something I wrote to Mrs. Giggles - Look I'm a chicken, alright?
As much as I love her, I don't know if my fragile ego can take Mrs. G.

6. Revamp my website - I like it a lot, but I'm not sure it reflects who I am anymore.

7. Take a wine tasting class - the only thing I know about wine is red goes with beef, white goes with chicken.

8. Read Persuasion by Jane Austen. I've always wanted to read this book, but could never quite get into it.

9. Dye my hair blonde - well, blonde highlights... :)

10. Participate in the March of Dimes Walk-a-thon

11. Learn how to bowl and not look like a total dork. Really, I've no form
whatsoever and I throw gutter balls. My high score is like 56.

12. Forgive the people who have hurt me and my family in the past. Just let
it go. Sometimes this is not easy to do. I don't consider myself a
person that holds a grudge, but sometimes I'm just not ready to make
nice.

13. Take down my Christmas tree. I'm not kidding; I wish
I was. I generally keep my tree up past my birthday every year. It's
just too darn cold to be lugging everything down to the garage!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code
here!



The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners
is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in
others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen
with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who
participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Posted by Bebe :: 8:20 AM :: 9 Comments:

Post / Read Comments