Tuesday, March 13, 2007

How Was the Flight?

I'm home. I flew into Philadelphia late this afternoon. Did you ever notice how people ask, "How was the flight?" when you fly somewhere? How are you supposed to answer that question? In my book, it's a good flight if I get to my destination, because that means the plane obviously DIDN'T CRASH!

Mr. T (hubby) and Max (cat) both missed me very, very much. Mr. T even watched American Idol with me, and he hates that show. And the hockey game was on.

I honestly think I might be over Idol. None of the contestants are really doing it for me this year. Randy Jackson said it's about the "Yo" factor. I think plenty of them have the "Hell No" factor, but frankly nobody really stands out as supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! I'm kind of wondering why I should even bother. Especially when I could be writing.

What do you think? Has Idol jumped the shark?

Posted by Bebe :: 10:32 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments