Sunday, April 29, 2007

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Today, Mr. Thomas' company hosted a family day at Citizen's Bank Park, home of the Phillies. It was a beautiful day. The sun shone brightly, but a cool breeze kept me from getting too warm. I declared a Weight Watchers holiday today as I had two hot dogs and a bag of Cracker Jack. I got a touch of a sunburn on my face, but just a touch as I made sure I wore a baseball cap and applied more sunscreen.

I've always loved baseball movies - The Natural, Field of Dreams, even Major League, but I never was a big baseball fan. It not paced fast enough for me. I've come to appreciate the game in the past few years, because the game requires brains and brawn. And the slower pace allows for multi-tasking while watching on television.

I can't say I like baseball as much as hockey. I love hockey! But it's a contender for the number two spot.
* * *
When I was busy procrastinating this evening, I took one of those goofy online tests.
Take this test at Tickle


I'm Clay Aiken?


Which American Idol Are You?

Brought to you by Tickle

Yikes!

Posted by Bebe :: 8:51 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post / Read Comments