Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day and Welcome to the 21st Century, Bebe

Well, I have survived another Mother's Day. Thank God for my husband and the kids. They really do their best to make sure I have a good day - gifts, cards, going to dinner. I am grateful, and I love them dearly. But nobody calls me Mom and that makes me a little sad. Still, I've got to count my blessings. I don't know many step-mothers who get such special treatment.

Anyway, yesterday I cleaned my office. I can once again sit at my desk and write. Recently, my laptop and I had taken up residence on the sofa. I found an MP3 player in my desk drawer. I bought it well over a year ago, but never used it. I have figured out how to make it work! Eureka!

I have started the slow process of putting my CDs on the computer so I can sync to the MP3 player. Of course, now I am dreaming of the 80GB iPod. Baby steps.

I hope your Mother's Day was special.

Posted by Bebe :: 9:37 PM :: 8 Comments:

Post / Read Comments