Tuesday, May 08, 2007

RWA - What's in it for me?

I got my proxy ballot from RWA in the mail yesterday, along with proposed changes to the Golden Heart and Rita contests. The board would like to drop the Novel with Strong Romantic Elements from the GH. Grrr. I write Women's Fiction. I'm contracted with a non-recognized e-pub. And I'm wondering if I should renew my membership. I mean, $75 is a lot for a magazine subscription.

Anyway, I was going to write a long rant on this subject, but that was before I read Elizabeth Kerri Mahon's post. So, what she said. As for me, "Grrr."

***


I've been tagged by Debbie.

In case I tag you, here are the rules:
1) Each player starts with 8 random facts or habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things with a copy of these rules.
3) At the end of your blog you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don't forget to leave them a note saying they've been tagged.


1. I wear contact lenses.
2. I wear a size 11 shoe.
3. I have 2 piercings in each ear.
4. My youngest brother and I share a Valentine's Day birthday.
5. I was born in NY, raised in rural Florida, and consider myself a transplanted Southerner.
6. I don't have any sisters.
7. I don't have any tattoos. Never had 'em. Never will.
8. I haven't had a hair cut in over a year. (It's getting really long!)


I tag Annalee, Cassandra, Cole, Dara, Julie S., Rene, Stacy and Zinnia. Hopefully, none of you were tagged previously. If so, I guess you get a pass. ;)

Posted by Bebe :: 9:49 PM :: 9 Comments:

Post / Read Comments